Colorevolution Mineral Body Blush
  • One of the best benefits of this product is that it can last you all day and you won't have to keep reapplying it

• by angel705
      Mineral makeup has become very popular these days. So when I came across this product I could not resist adding it to my beauty collection.

I loved the way it made my skin tone glow.

I

would much rather use mineral makeup because it does not feel like a heavy mask on my face.

My skin can breathe and I almost forget that it is there.

Colorevolution Mineral Body Blush gives me ...

• the much needed radiance that I have been looking for.

One of the best benefits of this product is that it can last you all day and you won’t have to keep reapplying it.

That proved

to be a wonderful asset for me because I did not have to worry about constantly touching up my makeup.

It comes in six beautiful shades and you can choose the best one for your skin tone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312006175700430/k2311a0620/6.20.07