Neverwinter Nights game
2.0
  • All we encounter is some mild references to horrific deeds and I consider this game suitable even for young teenagers
  • Some parts of the Nightwinter are beautiful, some are creepy, others are just interesting

• by limonar
      Neverwinter Nights is a pure role-playing game made only for online playing, which has received a lot of positive criticism from everywhere. The genre is horror-like and filled with gothic mystery.

You assume the role of someone who is to unreveal an evil conspiracy in the town of Nightwinter.

Although this may seem like

a violent and horrific game it is in fact not at all.

All we encounter is some mild references to horrific deeds and I consider this game suitable even for young teenagers.

Truthfully I never really understood the hype of role-playing games.

Amongst people who like the sort of games which Nightwinter is part ...

• of, I can understand this one is ranked as a top quality choice.

I suppose your taste defines if you are too love or hate a unregular game of this sort, but I’m stuck in no man’s land there in between somewhere.

Some parts of the Nightwinter are beautiful, some are creepy, others are

just interesting.

I do admit all of that.

What bothers me is that I’m never really keen on solving this whole mystery, I just don’t care about it, and by that the game gets pointless.

After playing this game I felt almost like after reading a best-seller book I didn’t understand.

It’s just not part of my league.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28221117570930/k2311a1122/11.22.05