Arce Dairy Ice Cream

• by Honey
      Sugar free is unheard of in most part of the Philippines, and although our population consumes tons of ice cream annually, there are only two brands to choose from. My parents don’t eat ice cream a lot. I don’t know why but they never shared their children’s passion for sweetened cold dairy products. I have never seen them eat ice cream until summer of 2006.

My oldest brother has always been tasked to bring dessert for the annual Christmas party slash family reunion. That year he brought gallons and gallons of ice cream.

It was Arce.

And it was sugar free. And best of all it had weird flavors. There’s pistachio, almonds and chips, brownies and coffee.

My sisters and I looked in amazement because we’ve never tasted Pistachio flavored ice cream before. I know, we must sound like we live in the mountains. But most Filipinos are not really comfortable eating anything that they haven’t seen on TV so there are not a lot of flavors to choose from here.

So you can just imagine how we gobbled up all that ice cream. Even my ...

• dad enjoyed it and asked my brother where he bought it. As for my mom, she’s diabetic is unwilling to try the ice cream although it said sugar free.

She’s just cautious but we saw my dad put a spoonful in her mouth, and we all laughed because she looked like she was ready to die. But when she tasted it, she said it was good. The small kids on the other hand were a bit wary about trying out something that wasn’t familiar.

But it’s ice cream, and all kids love ice

cream. My little nephew asked what sugar free meant, and I just told him that it meant it didn’t have sugar and was less fattening. A party in our family isn’t really complete without ice cream.

And since then we’ve only bought Arce. It is more expensive that the other brands, but it sure tastes a hundred times better. Although when I read the label and saw it was made my buffalo milk, I nearly fainted.

But it’s cool, I just focus on how it tastes like and not think about how they milked the buffalo.

Arce Dairy Ice Cream
    nel says :

why did they sold the name selecta to rfm?

nel says :

can you please tell me how arce ddairy originated.,some brief history about it,,do they have any commercials??.thanks..

Lilian says :

are they selling atis seeds?

Chris Lim says :

Dir Mam we are one fo your consumer of your product. we just like also to offer you the following you needs. TIN TIN MOTOR WORKS Oseas St. Reveal Subd Real, Bacoor Cavite We would like you to see our recondition unit and to please to offer you the following consideration. ex. Make Isuzu Elf Giga Giga Type Refrigerated Van Engine 4HF1 Chassis NKR 14ft Price 465,000 recondition We are also the distributor of truck to the following Major Trucking Services. McDonald s, KFC, Tokyo Tokyo etc… Jollibee, Chowking, Avesco Red ribbon, 7-11, Purefoods,Greenwich, All units come with free registration and TPL insurance. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to quote on your requirements and we hope to receive your most valued order soon. Rene Lim Alabata Prepared by 09273886192 4671735 Chris Lim 09228639795

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272006175610430/k2311a0620/6.20.07