2006 Chevrolet Colorado
2.5
  • I made some small talk with him, and he wanted me to show around town
  • However, this mini truck is great for outdoor activities like off-road, some mud track race or just for going to explore some jungle pathway areas
  • I secretly compared this 4x4 to a Ford Explorer that I've tried before, and love exceedingly

• by missy
      2006 Chevrolet Colorado looks very beautiful and nice in a warm, sunny and yellow color. One of my distant cousin came over my parents home the other night, and he is driving a Chevrolet Colorado. It simply looks beautiful to me.

I made some small talk with him, and he wanted me to show around town. So we got into this jeep cum mini truck look-alike vehicle and spin around town.

I could also call this Chevrolet to be of a sunburst orange metallic color. It springs

with life, and the parking lights are slightly mounted, and it gives me the impression of cars that have lives like in the movie cartoon Cars.

The slanted lights give it a fiercer look, like someone on a mission to race. Next I noticed would be the size.

This Chevrolet has a nice mid-size, and the back compartment is spacious enough for you to at least store about 6-10 mid luggage. My distant cousin said that this Chevrolet vehicle could also be called a mini truck, and there’s so ...

• many things to it that you can learn about.

It is also a 4×4, as I have learnt. One distinctive thing that I’ve learnt is that this truck has sort of like a stiff suspension.

When the road gets bumpy, the passengers in it gets jumpy as well. And it is painful lest I get my head knocked at the top part.

However, this mini truck is great for outdoor activities like off-road, some mud track race or just for going to explore some jungle pathway areas. My

distant cousin said that this mini truck doesn’t take in blizzard conditions pretty well, and will tend to get misty.

I secretly compared this 4×4 to a Ford Explorer that I’ve tried before, and love exceedingly. It doesn’t give me the comfort ride that I seek.

On the whole, this car has some attractive styling, is actually well balanced, but tends to feel bulky at times, and this could be felt when I tested drive it. It certainly has a compact look, but do not go fast enough, especially when loaded with things.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91906175590530/k2311a0619/6.19.07