2007 Mini Cooper S Convertible
  • I really feel that Mini Cooper version 2007 is the best so far for Mini Coopers
  • I was travelling around 120km/h and noticed that the oil fuel did not decrease even a bit
  • A good and fast car, but not really my type, as I prefer those with a bigger space for my height

• by missy
      I love 2007 Mini Cooper S Convertible. I have the chance to test drive it 2 nights ago, and I have this review to say.

I really feel that Mini Cooper version 2007 is the best so far for Mini Coopers.

It really do is gas efficient, has some cool hardtop

and this is better than the 06 version.

For curvatures and some sharp bends, the steering really feeds in well, and the car naturally follows through the nature of the bend.

I was travelling around 120km/h and noticed that the oil fuel did not decrease even a bit.

That’s why I said ...

• that this car has really gas efficiency.

I’m pretty tall, and the only discomfort I feel is that this car doesn’t really accommodate tall people that much.

However, there’s a considerable leg room for me, and the car doesn’t make that vibrating noise while cruising on a high speed.

A good and

fast car, but not really my type, as I prefer those with a bigger space for my height.

But if you give me to cruise and drive around Italy with nice mountain views, I’d take it anytime.

This car needs a good breezy environment for you to really appreciate the car.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91906175580530/k2311a0619/6.19.07