Tide Stain Remover Pen
  • Students seek me out when they spill something on themselves because they know they can get it out and avoid the embarrassment of wearing their lunches for the rest of the day

• by story3girl
      I get a lot of stains on my clothes, particularly coffee stains, during the course of my day, and I’m generally not in a position where I can take off my shirt and wash it right away. When I first heard about the Tide Stain Remover Pen, actually my mother in law gave me one, I was a little bit wary about how well it would work.

I had tried other portable stain remover products and never had much success.

This was different, though.

The first time I spilled coffee on myself, I pulled the pen out of my purse, pressed on the stain until the stain fighters came out of the pen, and rubbed the stain completely away.

One of my co-workers had seen my spill the coffee, and when she ...

• saw me later in the day with no stain on my shirt, she did a double take.

‘You got it off,’ she said.

I just nodded.

The pen doesn’t work quite as well as it seems to in the commercials, but it’s pretty close.

It leaves a wet spot on the clothes for a little while, so it’s not entirely ideal to pull out and

use immediately before a major speech, but if you have about fifteen minutes it will dry and the stain will be gone.

I keep a Tide pen in my purse and one in my desk in my classroom.

Students seek me out when they spill something on themselves because they know they can get it out and avoid the embarrassment of wearing their lunches for the rest of the day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531906175570530/k2311a0619/6.19.07