HP Photosmart M425 digital camera
2.5
  • The Photosmart M425 is definitely my digital camera of choice

• by Steve
      If you’re looking for a camera that can give you quality photos and lets you zoom in from quite a distance away, the HP Photosmart M425 digital camera is for you. The Photosmart M425 offers an

optical zoom function that allows you to zoom in on your subject while still having good quality.

I’ve taken pictures of squirrels and birds across my yard and it looks like I’ve walked right up to them to snap the photo.

I especially like the large screen on the back of the camera that allows me to see my photo clearly and make any edits right away, rather than waiting until I ...

• HP Photosmart M425 digital camera
      bring it up on my computer.

I’m able to reduce red eye, add borders and even special effects by a simple press of the buttons.

The built-in 16 megabytes of memory is awesome because I’m able

to take quite a few photos before I run out of space on the camera.

If I need more memory (which hasn’t happened yet), I can add a additional memory card.

The Photosmart M425 is definitely my digital camera of choice.

Gururaj V Kulkarni says :

re : The Photosmart M425 is definitely my digital camera of choice
HP Photosmart M425 Digital Camera allows capture images or incident quickly with impressive resolutions. allows for easy one-handed shots. Using external and internal storage capacity to store enough photos to show the future generation. It allows capture images that even we can’t see the real colour scenery.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431906175500530/k2311a0619/6.19.07