Jetstarasia Airline  » Airlines  »
Singapore
  • Overall, it is a nice experience for us trying budget airline for the first time
  • I would definitely fly with Jetstarasia again to other destination that they provide

• by Yuraini
      I tried the budget airline Jetstarasia when I travel to Bangkok, Thailand last september in 2006. They were having a promotion.

The price that I get to fly from Singapore - Bangkok - Singapore is S$95 including taxes.

The plane are fairly new and we can board it at Singapore Changi Airport

Terminal 1.

We were able to board the plane as usual which is not having to walk on the tarmac.

The staffs at the check in counter and the flight attendants are all polite and nice.

Although you have to buy food and drink if you are hungry, the price is not ...

• that expensive.

They also offer the passenger some duty free shopping on board.

The seats are not that cramp if you compared with other budget airline in the region.

The seating are three by three.

Therefore, it can be a bit of cramped if two person were to walk on the aisle.

The flight schedule is on time.

So we reach Bangkok about fifteen minutes earlier which is a surprise as budget airline are notorius for being late or delayed.

Overall, it is a nice experience for us trying budget airline for the first time.

I would definitely fly with Jetstarasia again to other destination that they provide.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401906175490530/k2311a0619/6.19.07