PureLash Lengthening Mascara by Jane Iredale  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think it's fabulous as there are so many good qualities about this product
  • I love the fact that it's hypoallergenic so it won't irritate even the most sensitive eyes and it is also great for anyone who wears contact lenses
  • I found this mascara to be hard wearing as it stayed put for most of the day

• by Elizabeth Zanelli
      I’ve heard that the eyes are the features that people (especially men) notice first. With one look they can captivate and intimidate. With one flutter (if done correctly) can even give you the power to lure and entice.

This makes them special which means we should take care and take time to make the most of them. That’s why my favorite cosmetic has to

be mascara.

Thank God for the stuff hey! If you apply it right and purchase a good brand , you can create sexy, cute and beautiful eyes. I have tried many types in the past but ever since I stumbled across Jane Iredale’s ‘PureLash Lengthening Mascara’, I’ve never looked back.

It’s ranking is cerainly higher than all the other brand’s. I think it’s fabulous as there are so many good qualities about this product.

I love the fact that it’s hypoallergenic so it won’t irritate even the most sensitive eyes and it is also great for anyone who wears contact lenses. Jane Iredale uses ingredient’s that condition lashes such as wheat protein and hallow fibers, another fab quality! Your lashes will benifit from this as they will remain ...

• PureLash Lengthening Mascara by Jane Iredale
      in good and healhty condition, unlike other brands that contain harsh ingredient’s which can damage and break lashes.

I found this mascara to be hard wearing as it stayed put for most of the day. ‘PureLash Lengthening Mascara’ really does elongate lashes and creates volume which gives a lovley pretty finish.

I also love the texture which is soft and creamy so it simply

glide’s on. The pakaging is elegant and classy as it comes in a metalic gold looking tube.

You can purchase this product on ‘Jane Iredale’s Direct’ or it is sold in most beauty salon’s. Although it may be a little pricey, but with so many good qualities, it makes the product worth buying.

Go on, accentuate your eyes with ‘PureLash Lengthening Mascara by Jane Iredale’.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311906175470530/k2311a0619/6.19.07