Diamond Dog Food  » Pets  »
  • With the recent scare regarding pet foods I would like to recommend Diamond Brand Dog Food
  • It became something hassle and the cost of gasoline wasn't helping either so I began looking for an alternative
  • I found the Diamond Brand Lamb & Rice dog food had the same ingredients as the Kirkland brand

• by annaperenna
      With the recent scare regarding pet foods I would like to recommend Diamond Brand Dog Food. Not only does this pet food company manufacture high quality dog food for trainers and breeders they also produce Kirkland’s (Costco) label dog food.

I started out feeding my dog Kirkland’s Lamb & Rice dog food

4 or 5 years ago when I was living in Phoenix.

I relocated to northern Arizona where the closest Costco is 50 miles from my home.

It became something hassle and the cost of gasoline wasn’t helping either so I began looking for an alternative.

I visited a local feed store and ...

• started comparing labels.

I found the Diamond Brand Lamb & Rice dog food had the same ingredients as the Kirkland brand.

Both come in 40 pound sacks but the shape of the nugget is a little bit different.

The main point of my recommendation is there is no wheat in this

dog food.

I checked out the Diamond website; by the way, a very informative site with plenty of details about ingredients, and special diet blends.

There is a glossary listing all the ingredients used in their products and wheat wasn’t even listed!! Both of my dogs love this food and so do I.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291906175430530/k2311a0619/6.19.07