Burberry for Women Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • My one problem is that I get lots of reactions from lots of perfumes
  • It is difficult for me to find a perfume that I like without it making me itch and breakout
  • I thought this was cool, because what stranger would come up to you and say you smell good

• by arabgirl28
      I am a perfume-aholic and love smelling perfumes. My one problem is that I get lots of reactions from lots of perfumes.

It is difficult for me to find a perfume that I like without it making me itch and breakout.

The perfumes are all high end and not cheap.

One day I stumbled on

a perfume called Burberry and I am in heaven.

It doesn’t make me itch and turn red and it smells wonderful.

I get compliments all over the place when wearing it - from strangers even.

I thought this was cool, because what stranger would come up to you and say you smell good.

It is ...

• a little more of a stronger frangrance so I don’t wear it out to the grocery store or places like that, but I wear it mostly if we go out somewhere in the evening and it lasts a long time.

I am so happy with it that I have bought the body cream which lasts a long

tme, the shower wash and deodorant.

When you overlay the scents it really gives a rich, rich aroma or whatever you want to call it.

I end up ordering online to get this stuff because it is almost impossible to find in a store.

It is quite pricy, even for a small bottle, but it is worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561906175340530/k2311a0619/6.19.07