Casio Quartz MTP-3036  » Watches  »
  • The Casio MTP-3036 has to be one of the best waches I've ever owned
  • FEATURES The watch has a complete lack of features, which is to be expected by the analog-watches these days, digital watches are the ones to get if you're interested in more convenient features like stopwatch, timer, etc. However, this watch does display the Date, but only the actual number of the day, So if it was June 24th, the only number which would be displayed is 24
  • It's definitely not a watch to just toy around with and work with
  • I'd recommend it to anyone intersted in a stylish watch, one that doesn't have all of the features of the ordinary digital watch

• by godsmacked460
      The Casio MTP-3036 has to be one of the best waches I’ve ever owned. I recently bought it, looking for a more stylish-looking watch, because my other watch was quite odd-looking, it just didn’t fit with the rest of my wardrobe, watches can be more than just an item to tell time with, they can be a complete fashion statement, and that’s morely what this watch stands out as.

these days, digital watches are the ones to get if you’re interested in more convenient features like stopwatch, timer, etc.

However, this watch does display the Date, but only the actual number of the day, So if it was June 24th, the only number which would be displayed is 24.

For months with odd numbers of days, you’d have to manually change it from 28 to 1, etc.

APPEARANCE/STYLE Like I previously stated, the watch is more of a fashion statement than anything.

It’s definitely ...

• not a watch to just toy around with and work with.

It’s more of a watch that you’d want to change into, to go out to a special party, get together, etc.

It’s got a sleek, silver look, and a really nice blue-quartz color which changes based on the way you look at it.

SIZE The bandsize is interchangable, you can take out links, so it’ll basically fit just about any size, as long as when you buy it the band isn\’t already too small,

which would happen very rarely, the band that it comes with is quite big, I had to remove almost all of the removable links.

If my wrist ever changes size (gets bigger) then I can always add back in the extra links, so long as I don’t lose the links or the pins which hold them in place with the rest of the links.

OVERALL SATISFACTION I’m quite satisfied with this watch… I’d recommend it to anyone intersted in a stylish watch, one that doesn’t have all of the features of the ordinary digital watch.

mel says :

How do I remove links ? The band is to big for me. Thank You Mel

Jules Li says :

Mel, removing the links will require a safety pin. You will need to use the safety pin to press the small buttons that are located on the links. There are small arrows on the inside of each link that points towards the buttons. Once you press the buttons, you will need to use pliers to remove the rest of the link.

Lionel says :

Hi, I bought a Casio MTP-3036 watch but the bracelet is to small for me. I tried to find extra links on the internet but i can`t find it. Anybody have extra links or know where i can find it. Thanks

Jules Li says :

Lionel, possibly the easiest place to get replacement links is from Casio, the manufacturer. The manufacturer should always have these available. Here’s the contact number for Casio: 1-800-706-2534

Carl says :

How did you remove the battery.

Marg says :

You’ll either have to get a jeweler’s tool to remove the back, or you’ll have to take it to a jeweler to have it done.

Juan Palmero says :

Hi. I own a Casio MTP-3036, unfortunately when I removed the battery for replacement I missplaced it and now I don`t know which battery fits. If you can assist me with this, I`d really appreciate it. Thank you.

Jules Li says :

The original battery is a Maxell 370 SR920W. One website that you can purchase it from is Here’s a link to the website, just in case you need it:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 641906175280530/k2311a0619/6.19.07