Ducray Kelual DS Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I can totally sympathise with anyone suffering from an itchy flaky scalp, as I know how very irritating this problem can be and even at times embarrassing especially if you're wearing dark clothing as for many years I had suffered with the same problem

• by Elizabeth Zanelli
      I can totally sympathise with anyone suffering from an itchy flaky scalp, as I know how very irritating this problem can be and even at times embarrassing especially if you’re wearing dark clothing as for many years I had suffered with the same problem. I’ve tried most of the anti-dandruff shamphoo’s which all claimed to relieve this problem but to be honest I found them to be quite usless.

They either did nothing to get rid of the flakes, stop the itching or it had coal tar as

part of the ingredient which is terrible for hair and really is just not healthy.

Thankfully I was introduced to a product called ‘Ducray Kelual DS Shampoo’.

Guess what? I can actually say that it does work and has done wonders to relieve the problem that I once had.

The two main ingredients which help to fight this disorder are ‘Ciclopirox Olamine’ and ‘Pyrithione Zinc’.

Now, most anti-dandruff shamphoo’s don’t contain this so you don’t get the desired effect you want.

Another reason why ‘Ducray Kelual DS Shampoo’ ...

• is such a great product is because it does NOT contain coal tar which for a start has a very unpleasant smell, it’s not gentle in hair and has been known to stain the scalp.

After using Ducray, it leaves my hair smelling clean and fresh and has not destroyed the texture of my hair like other anti-dandruff shamphoo’s have done in the past.

The packaging is simple and chic which will look good in any bathroom.

You can purchase a bottle of ‘Ducray’ at the chemist (it

doesn’t have to be prescribed by your doctor which is handy) or if you’re struggling to get hold it, try over the net.

I would say ‘Ducray’ product’s are a little pricey but if it’s going to help your problem and give you the results you’re looking for, then it’s definately worth it.

Who ever invented this shamphoo is a genuis.

If I was stranded on a desert Island and had to choose three things I’d like to have with me, then this would certainly be one of them!

Balwinder Singh says :

re : I can totally sympathise with anyone suffering from an itchy flaky scalp, as I know how very irritating this problem can be and even at times embarrassing especially if you’re wearing dark clothing as for many years I had suffered with the same problem
    Yes I agree coz I wearing black turban last 18 years .i am Sikh religion

-16
    Alex says :

Hi my name is Alejandro and I`m from Mexico, sorry if my English is not so clear. I had the same problem just as you. And I went with a dermatologist and he told me to use Ducray kelual shampoo and also Clobexpro 30min before showering. At first the result was great, but when I stopped using it the itching started again so I started the treatment again. Soon I discovered that what kept the itching away was Ducray kelual shampoo. I just had a bit of a problem since I`m studying away from home my economy doesn`t give me much to spend in a shampoo by the way here in Mexico the cost is about 22 Dlls . And I have some questions about the aplication. I`m not sure how many times should I use the shampoo each week and when I`m not using Ducray Kelual which other shampoo should I use or if I could use DS shampoo and an other shampoo. All this is so that Ducray Kelual shampoo can last me longer and not have to buy it every month. Thanks alot for reading Ill be waiting for your answer

Adrian says :

Hello.
    I had the same problem . I was told that 2 weeks treatment with the kelual ds and then 3 months with another cheaper ducray ( a maintainace shampoo) will be OK and could cureplace my problem. Actually my scalp responded only to DUCRAY DS and nothing else more. I use it every 2 days already for 3 years. It feels great and it`s pricy. Against the pricy side you have 2 or 3 options.
    1 order online, it seems cheaper. Or ask someone to post for you a box of 10 pcs if you can’t order to your country. I make a cosmetics bank for my self. When it`s discount I buy for few months.
    2 wear short hair
    3 the worst option but better than nothing, if you really don’t have much kelual ds at the hand ,you can put a bit water in the bottle or use less. Or use some cream to moist your scalp when you run out of this shampoo.
    You can also check the ingredients and try to find them in other products.
    I love this brand because it`s so creamy and nice for my scalp.

I just accepted the ideea that I need it and I might need to use it for the rest of my life as nothing else works.
    Greetings,
    Adrian.

Colleen says :

It’s about $ 12 at Costco in Mexico. It does not destroy my hair color like other dandruff shampoos and I think it is reducing hair loss.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311806175140830/k2311a0618/6.18.07