Motorola Razr
1.5
  • I have to say that the Motorola Razr phone has disappointed me as well
  • I bought it because it was pink, yes back when the pink moto phones were all the craze

• by brittany
      I have to say that the Motorola Razr phone has disappointed me as well. I bought it because it was pink, yes back when the pink moto phones were all the craze. Now I cannot go out with out seeing someone else have

the same phone that I have! They should have set a limited number to be made before they released one to every single woman in the world. My boyfriend bought mine for me for $400. I love him for it but, wow… how ...

• can they be allowed to do that? I could see if the phone had some really special features but, seriously it only has 2 things going for it 1. It’s pink 2. It’s slimming It didn’t even come with any games! The pics
        it came with sucked, the camera sucks, don’t get me started on the v-cam! My Boyfriend bought his phone for $50 and it has more features than mine can even conjur up. Overall I have to say I am dissapointed in the Motorola Razr!

Motorola Razr

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371806175110830/k2311a0618/6.18.07