2005 Toyota Highlander  » Cars  »
  • Toyota is the best brand ever, besides Ford, at least )
  • I like to make some curious turns unexpectedly, and the steering wheel doesn't give me away
  • I also love to stock up on grocery items, and more often than enough, whenever I rent this car, I notice that the extra baggage will have to be slot in the passenger seats and front passenger seat as well

• by missy
      I tend to compare 2005 Toyota Highlander to Lexus RX330. There is a bit stark similarity, and when I drive this Highlander, I really enjoy the fact that this car suits my style of driving.

I drive quite cautiously and sometimes speed up for no reason, and the mood of my driving is easily matched

by this Highlander.

Toyota is the best brand ever, besides Ford, at least ).

I like to make some curious turns unexpectedly, and the steering wheel doesn’t give me away.

I have to complain a bit about the space.

Although it is a minivan sort of vehicle, there’s not enough space to put most ...

• of my luggage when needed.

I also love to stock up on grocery items, and more often than enough, whenever I rent this car, I notice that the extra baggage will have to be slot in the passenger seats and front passenger seat as well.

However, this car does not have a climate control like the

Lexus RX330 has.

But the best part about this car is you won’t tend to oversteer, and the car understands the driver’s message well, and is comfortable on a long journey.

It has a very smart look to it, and has some good economy fuel to it.

A good buy, or rent car, really.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91806174880830/k2311a0618/6.18.07