2006 BMW 3 Series  » Cars  »
  • Another amazing fact about this car is that you can open and close the car without taking the key out

• by missy
      2006 BMW 3 Series is a good car. One of my aunt who has just gotten a job, fresh from overseas, has already bought this last year�s version of BMW 3 Series. Maybe, my relatives are all into luxury cars, for that matter.

Another has a 2007 Series, and now my aunt has bought a 2006 Series. Basically, I’ve tried a bit on this car,

since she’s so nice to let me try.

I come to the conclusion that this car is especially catered for drivers who simply love to drive. This is like your ultimate driving machine.

This car is created by the Germans, and I really believe that they have done a superb job at designing it. I call this the cool sports sedan, and especially with the M logo at the back, it completes the whole sporty feel.

This car is suitable for single and married people out there. With this car, there was once I was not quite concentrating, and instead, was reading a text message from my cell phone out of sheer ignorance.

I did not make a tight grip on the steering wheel, instead, just a light one.

• 2006 BMW 3 Series
      I then discovered when I looked up, that the car is approaching the next lane, without me realizing it.

A word of caution, do not play with the steering, or make light of it. Another amazing fact about this car is that you can open and close the car without taking the key out.

I was wondering that too in the beginning, but my aunt showed

me the proper way, and I was already getting used to it after my 3rd try. Another wow factor would be that you don’t need to take the key out to start the car as well.

Means you don�t have to manually turn the key to the on ignition, so to speak. This is a car that I would personally invest on, should I really want to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91706174830830/k2311a0617/6.17.07