What Lies Beneath
  • I am not sure why, but I think my parents find the morale of this movie really capturing

• by missy
      What Lies Beneath is a very good movie. It is not really a supernatural story, but it plays with emotions, feelings, a bit of haunting feeling and lots of gutsy, instinct-feelings of a wife, in the end to realize that she is living with not just a cheating husband, but a murderer as well.

On TVs, I will see this show played out so many times, and at home, my parents love to

watch this DVD movie as well.

I am not sure why, but I think my parents find the morale of this movie really capturing.

I personally feel that Michelle Pfeiffer and Harrison Ford really acted out their role very well.

A lot of haunting images experienced by Pfeiffer, a wife, has related images to water, lake, etc.

That’s the real twist to the story.

I can’t bear to see the ...

• fact that her own husband would find means and ways to kill his own wife, when she had discovered his misdeed.

The husband did that just to save his reputation and himself from being caught by the authorities.

I can’t help but feel that sometimes, life is so full of irony that we don’t even know whether the person we are living with has some deep secrets of their own or not.

/> This story really wakes some emotions in me, and I truly enjoy watching this DVD over and over again.

Good acting and I am guessing the budget isn’t much, since the story is basically revolving around - of the husband’s workplace, some lake scenes, and mostly at the house, where the wife faces strange sightings and perhaps, messages.

The title The Messenger should be given to this story instead, and it suits its credibility of it.

What Lies Beneath

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111706174800830/k2311a0617/6.17.07