Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2  » Games  »
  • And mind you, my 30 year old uncle can't even beat my brother to his score, so I think this game is for both teenagers and adults
  • I love playing this game, because on the Xbox screen, I will be on the character wearing an army suit, holding a gun out, and the screen shows the back of this military guy, which is me

• by missy
      My crazy little brother has this Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2. He has just bought this part 2 version, and I have tried playing both, and I must say, this part 2 is more difficult to score.

This game is about shooting, and scoring.

But, this is also a strategy game.

And mind you, my

30 year old uncle can’t even beat my brother to his score, so I think this game is for both teenagers and adults.

In this part 2, there are new maps and weapons.

You must know when to jump, when to shoot, when to plan the next strategy.

It is an Xbox game, and I am not sure whether ...

• there are online versions as well.

I love playing this game, because on the Xbox screen, I will be on the character wearing an army suit, holding a gun out, and the screen shows the back of this military guy, which is me.

So, I have to keep on shooting and scoring.

There are places of interests like in

front of a building, with cars parked, and I will be shooting trees and cars there and the bomb effects make me pretty scared at times.

I don’t play this to beat my brother, in fact, I play it just to show off my gaming shooting skills, and have fun.

This game is suitable for a girl as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281706174770830/k2311a0617/6.17.07