Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus  » Movies  »
1.0
  • I don't think that I could praise much about this movie
  • But other than all these reasons, I personally feel that this show is boring, and I will only watch it again, if I'm down with a flu and recovering, with no good DVDs to watch

• by missy
      This movie story has an R rating, and it stars Nicole Kidman, Robert Downey Jr and some other actors/actresses that I do not really know much about. This story is about Diane Arbus, Nicole Kidman, who is so called a woman

of privilege, and loves playing with her camera.

A mystery man, who has hair covering his face for most of the movie, is Downey’s character, Lionel.

Diane loves taking photographs, especially anything of an outside nature and misfits too.

There are sex and nudity scenes in this movie, and that’s why it has an R rating.

I don’t think that I could praise much about this movie.

My friend says that this is a worst impersonation of Beauty & the ...

• Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus
      Beast.

I sort of agree, actually.

Diane’s character is full of fantasy, and this movie plays with art theme, and the journey of a woman getting in touch with her artsy self, through this hairy man.

Some art lovers would

take this as an insult.

But other than all these reasons, I personally feel that this show is boring, and I will only watch it again, if I’m down with a flu and recovering, with no good DVDs to watch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111706174750830/k2311a0617/6.17.07