Enchanted Kingdom  » Leisure  »
2.5
Philippines
  • It was a Saturday so I thought that was the reason why there were so many people inside

• by Honey
      If the US has Disneyland, the Philippines has Enchanted Kingdom. It used to fun going there are a teen. But honestly, I’m getting bored with it.

Nothing new there to spice up the adventure. My sister brought her twins there for the first time, and she made me tag along.

It was a Saturday so I thought that was the reason why there were so many people inside.

But I realized that these people were from a school, and they were having their field trip there.

It wasn’t really a fun experience for me. Other than the fact that it was a hot day, there were plenty of people and I felt like I was being suffocated.

The rides were still the same ones when they opened more than a decade ago. And after a while,

• I got bored.

I thought that they would have something new for those who have come there before, but nothing really. And the food is soooo expensive.

The shops were filled with souvenirs that are as expensive as the food. The entrance fee is 600 pesos per adult.

And since the twins are already 7, we had to pay the adult rate for them. For 10 rides, that’s

not even enough.

The twins wanted to go to every ride twice, but the lines were long and we didn’t really want to stay under the sun. The place was clean enough, as well the comfort rooms.

They have high regard for security and cleanliness, but apparently not with new technology. There are so many carnival rides popping up everywhere in the world, and I wish they would upgrade.

Enchanted Kingdom
    Jun Javier says :

Is there an optional ticket for each ride only so as not to pay the entrance because for sure we can not handle all the rides inside the kingdom? We been there couple of times and every time we went only very few particular rides we can avail

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 611706174680830/k2311a0617/6.17.07