Whirlpool Microwave  » Electronics  »
  • I don't think I can live without my Whirlpool microwave
  • It does consume a lot of electricity, but I think all microwaves do
  • What I like about it the most is that it has 10 levels of cooking power, and we have it preset at 7 when just reheating some cold leftovers from the fridge
  • Although I know that a time will come when I will need a bigger one

• by Honey
      I don’t think I can live without my Whirlpool microwave. It practically does everything for me. Cooks my breakfast, makes hard boiled eggs, cooks my rice, defrosts everything straight from my freezer, and even cooks my bacon.

It’s actually just another hand me down from my sister, when she bought a bigger whirlpool microwave. But it’s okay, it was still in running condition.

To think that she had it for more than

2 years now. The model I have is probably obsolete, but nevertheless, it still works great for me.

It’s the smallest of all the whirlpool microwaves, on . 7 cubic feet capacity but it has 700 watts of cooking power.

Although it doesn’t have a sensor, it’s still great because I just reheat food most of the time. The detachable glass turntable is very solid, I have dropped it a couple of times ...

• and miraculously it didn’t break in half.

It’s in white color and very easy to clean, just use a damp cloth to clean the dust off. As for the insides, I use some dishwashing soap to take out the smell and clean it.

It does consume a lot of electricity, but I think all microwaves do. It also has a predefined cooking timer, which enables me to cook pizza and macaroni and

cheese without having to worry that it might burn.

What I like about it the most is that it has 10 levels of cooking power, and we have it preset at 7 when just reheating some cold leftovers from the fridge. Very durable, it’s been with me for a year now.

And I have no complaints yet. Although I know that a time will come when I will need a bigger one.

Whirlpool Microwave

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161606174600930/k2311a0616/6.16.07