Mortal Kombat:Deception video game for PlayStation2  » Games  »
  • You can do that with MK Deception, but there is also a story adventure mode that I enjoyed very much
  • You just don't find odd games like this attached to a fighting game, and I think that's great
  • The fighting arenas are interesting because they include traps that can actually injure you, so I have to worry about my opponent, and I have to watch where I step as well
  • I'm impressed by the sharp graphics, rich color, and overall design
  • I get bored easily with games, and this one has so many mini-games that this was no problem

• by Stargazer
      I enjoyed Mortal Kombat: Deception because it has several modes of play. Mortal Kombat has always been about two opponents fighting each other.

You can do that with MK Deception, but there is also a story adventure mode that I enjoyed very much.

It’s in 3rd person view, with great graphics.

There

is an MK themed puzzle game that is similar to Tetris (which is one of my all time favorite games), and there is also a unique chess game.

You just don’t find odd games like this attached to a fighting game, and I think that’s great.

I start out with 12 playable ...

• characters, and there are twelve more, so it prevents the player form getting bored with one character.

The fighting arenas are interesting because they include traps that can actually injure you, so I have to worry about my opponent, and I have to watch where I step as well.

The fighting is

more realistic than the more arcade style fighting games that include stylish moves that don’t seem to physically damage your opponent as much as they should.

I’m impressed by the sharp graphics, rich color, and overall design.

I get bored easily with games, and this one has so many mini-games that this was no problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28221117450730/k2311a1122/11.22.05