Pampers Diapers
  • I love everything about Pampers from the way that they feel, to the way that they control leaks
  • I know that this may sound funny, but they even smell good, that is until they are dirty

• by MLoewer
      My husband and I always say that we should own stock in Pampers Diapers by now. We are parents of two, and our youngest is just a year old, so we have a while left of purchasing diapers.

I love everything about Pampers from the way that they feel, to the

way that they control leaks.

I know that this may sound funny, but they even smell good, that is until they are dirty.

When my children were born they used Pampers Swaddlers, and then moved up to Pampers Cruisers and I also use the pull ups.

The way I feel is ...

• that if Pampers have worked for this long, then why switch to something else.

I know that there are other diapers that are cheaper, and would probably do the same job as the Pampers do, but I am choosing not to switch.

I guess the reason I feel so loyal to

Pampers is because my oldest child had severe eczema when she was a baby, and they were the only diapers that she could wear.

Pampers wipes were also the only wipes she could use also.

So, I guess that is why I felt so strongly about using Pampers again for my second child.

Pampers Diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541606174480930/k2311a0616/6.16.07