Pincher’s Crab Shack Bonita Springs  » Restaurants  »
Bonita Springs, FL
  • Down in Florida there are a lot of seafood choices and I've found Pincher's Crab Shack to be among the best
  • I like their softshell crab po-boy with dashes of their own hot sauce
  • Just make sure you save room for one of their delicious desserts, key lime pie is really, really good

• by chuck

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)
      Down in Florida there are a lot of seafood choices and I’ve found Pincher’s Crab Shack to be among the best. Pincher’s is a chain and actually competes with another chain.

I’ve been to both and at first was enamored with the other restaurant but now that I live here

I find it to be too touristy and the food is actually rather bland.

Pincher’s however keeps the theme fairly low-key and the food is till done with lots of flavour and tasting fresh.

I like their softshell crab po-boy with dashes of their own hot sauce.

The food ...

• is plentiful and not expensive so it’s good place for families to enjoy.

Most of the fish available is fresh and I stick to our local grouper or catfish.

They also have a fish market which really lets me know that they are a real fish store and not just

another chain.

They also make some excellent margaritas.

Sitting on their outside tables, a plateful of appetizers and a nice cold drink or two is the perfect way to end a perfect day in Florida.

Just make sure you save room for one of their delicious desserts, key lime pie is really, really good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71606174470930/k2311a0616/6.16.07