Turistas DVD Movie  » Movies  »
1.0
  • My first and primary reason I decided to watch Turistas is because of my love for the actor, Josh Duhamel
  • I really love watching him acting, and if you are trying to recall which one is him, he is the one playing Las Vegas TV episodes
  • I think there will be more gore, thriller movies in the making, and though how much you hated to watch it sometimes, you just have got to see it, like I did

• by missy
      My first and primary reason I decided to watch Turistas is because of my love for the actor, Josh Duhamel. I really love watching him acting, and if you are trying to recall which one is him, he is the one playing Las Vegas TV episodes.

The hunky, security of the Las Vegas Casino is him.

This movie is rated R, and I’m

guessing because of the guerillas.

This story is pretty scary.

It is about a group of young men and women in their 20s traveling in Brazil.

Their happy trip was cut short when they are kidnapped by guerillas, just when their bus crashed in the jungle.

The movie goes all good and well, but went bad for the somewhat last 30 minutes ...

• or so.

It certainly made Brazil’s tourism looks bad, and I doubt that there are such guerillas around, but I won’t be testing the waters though.

I mean, come on, anywhere at all in the world, if you are stranded in a jungle, you are bound to meet some troubles with the jungle people.

I am pretty sure of that.

My

brother was saying that this movie makes a bit impersonation of The Hostel, and I’m not going to divulge details on what happens in The Hostel, since this review is about Turistas.

I think there will be more gore, thriller movies in the making, and though how much you hated to watch it sometimes, you just have got to see it, like I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111606174340830/k2311a0616/6.16.07