Deja Vu DVD Movie  » Movies  »
  • But the movie is good, the plot gradually thickens to the point of amazingly superb, and I enjoy the movie the whole time

• by missy
      I am not sure if there is a Deja vu, in real life, or that time could be traced back to where we wanted things not to happen. This is the case for the movie Deja vu, which stars my favorite actor, Denzel Washington.

This movie is about Denzel, playing an

ATF agent, and he so called travels back in time to save a lady from a ship blow-out.

It is so ironic that he is interacting with a lady who is minutes away to being blow-up.

Holy crap, if you ask me.

But the movie is good, the plot ...

• gradually thickens to the point of amazingly superb, and I enjoy the movie the whole time.

The lady that Denzel is supposed to save is an artist, and I won’t tell whether he manages to save her or not.

You have to see it for yourself.

For Denzel to goes

back in time takes some form of miracle as well, and I won’t tell whether it’s a magic wand, a machine or just like that.

You have to really find it out for yourself, just like I did.

It�s really worth to rend this DVD.

Go check it out now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111606174290830/k2311a0616/6.16.07