Quaker Instant Oatmeal  » Food  »
  • I wouldn't recommend eating just the oatmeal all day long if you want to lose weight, because you will feel weak

• by Honey
      Except for the fact that it tastes like my niece’s baby food, it’s really good. There are different flavors like chocolate and banana and honey, but we buy chocolate flavor more often. The other flavor reminds me of the taste of bottled baby food, and it grosses me out.

I eat this every morning when I’m in hurry to go to

work. I just add some low fat milk or water, pop it into the microwave for 30 seconds and eat it.

Fast, easy, and hassle free complete breakfast meal. It’s enriched with fiber so it’s good for the digestive tract, or so they say.

It’s also helping me to lose weight. Since it’s a complete meal already, with the milk, I don’t have to get something to eat on my way to work.

Keeps me full until mid morning so I don’t really have to go get something to eat in the middle of a work day. I’m really glad that Quaker has made flavored oatmeal.

The old oatmeal tastes like gruel and even if it was healthy I would rather eat ...

• Quaker Instant Oatmeal
      something that tastes good. So with the chocolate flavor, I don’t have to worry about gaining weight by eating tons of rice and bread in the morning.

It’s also a cheaper alternative than eating a full meal of rice, eggs and bacon in the morning. It gives me enough energy to last all throughout morning so I don’t feel weak at

all.

It’s all filling, especially when eaten with a piece of fruit. I wouldn’t recommend eating just the oatmeal all day long if you want to lose weight, because you will feel weak.

And it doesn’t have enough nutrients that your body needs. It costs about 55 pesos (about $1.

30) for a box of 10 sachets, pretty affordable considering that it’s made by Quaker.

Quaker Instant Oatmeal

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271306174030430/k2311a0613/6.13.07