Blood Diamond  » Movies  »
1.0
  • I know that Leo is helping his friend out to seek the diamond, as there has been some dirty dealings regarding the diamond trade

• by missy
      I have always love seeing Leonardo DiCaprio acting, and a DVD movie I have watched, is the Blood Diamond. I don’t really understand when I watched this DVD movie.

I know that Leo is helping his friend out to seek the

diamond, as there has been some dirty dealings regarding the diamond trade.

But I can’t understand some of the plots.

I feel that it takes some kind of a deep understanding of the dialogues for you to follow the story through.

...

• As for me, personally, I find it too hard to understand, or maybe as a woman, I’m just not interested in a race political story alike.

What I do know is that it shows some good movie set, and the sufferings

of some Black families, really made my heart went out to them, and I couldn’t imagine if it happens for real.

So, just watch it if you are really a movie buff.

And oh yes, if you love Leonardo.

Blood Diamond

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111306173810430/k2311a0613/6.13.07