Honda CRX  » Cars  »
  • There is also a 4 speed auto option, and I love the fact that this car has a roof panel that can be removed, and stored in the boot
  • I am thankful that most of my friends and colleagues drive different type of cars, and I get the experience to try different types

• by missy
      My friend, Lisa has a Honda CRX car, and has a 2-seater convertible. I have tried driving this car before, and it certainly looks very posh and chic.

This car has a 1.

6 liter bhp, and has a very high-revving engine form.

I personally feel that this car has a hot-hatch

performance, and an excellent front-drive handling.

This car is of black color, and uses mostly a 5 speed manual transmission.

There is also a 4 speed auto option, and I love the fact that this car has a roof panel that can be removed, and stored in the boot.

I feel very ...

• rich while driving this Honda CRX.

I am thankful that most of my friends and colleagues drive different type of cars, and I get the experience to try different types.

I do have some pointers should some of you out there would like to purchase this model type of car.

If not

checked properly, you might get some rusty bodywork, not good brake discs and a failed air-conditioner.

That was what my friend first bought with, and did some modifications to it.

Other than that, this car has a nice superb handling and makes heads turn to look at the driver taking charge of this power-turner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91306173640430/k2311a0613/6.13.07