Kitchenaid KUDS03FSSS Dishwasher  » Electronics  »
  • I love it that the dishes are clean and dry, dry when I pull them out
  • When talking to the dealer, he said that this has been a problem with this model
  • I like where the soap dispenser is located and it eliminates the spillage that I had with my previous dishwasher

• by arabgirl28
      So far I have had this dishwasher about 2 months. It is very, very quiet - sometimes I forget that I have dishes in it and that it is washing.

There is enough room in it that I can put large roasting pans in it

and it doesn’t interfere with its’ washing.

It does a nice job of washing dishes, forks, knives and even bowls etc.

tipped and slanted at all different angles.

It is so nice to have everything so squeaky clean.

I love it that the dishes are clean and “dry, dry” when I pull them out.

I hate having to dry dishes that have just finished the wash/dry cycle.

The modern styling looks great in my kitchen and is easy to keep clean.

The controls are easy to use but aren’t gawdy and ...

• Kitchenaid KUDS03FSSS Dishwasher
      clumsy.

One thing that seems to bother me is that the door likes to stick when you open it.

When you open it about 1/3 the way open it is difficult to get open the rest of the way.

When talking to the dealer, he said

that this has been a problem with this model.

I like where the soap dispenser is located and it eliminates the spillage that I had with my previous dishwasher.

This dishwasher was quite expensive and I didn’t expect the door to give me problems so soon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161306173520330/k2311a0613/6.13.07