Buscopan
  • I often suffer from ulcer but I don't want to take my ulcer medication so much because it causes constipation

• by Honey
      I often suffer from ulcer but I don’t want to take my ulcer medication so much because it causes constipation. So if it’s just a minor stomach pain, I take Buscopan.

It’s actually a form of pain killer for stomach and abdominal pain.

From what I’ve read about Buscopan, what it does is relax the muscles found in the

walls of the stomach, reproductive organs and urinary tract.

I’ve been using it for almost 10 years now, and I have no complaints.

I’ve grown immune to some medicines especially pain killers and most of them don’t work in low doses anymore.

But with Buscopan, I have no worries, because it still works even in 50mg tablet form.

If ...

• ulcer becomes too severe, I often go to the hospital and have Buscopan injected so that it will work faster.

I have never experienced any side effects that my doctor warned me about, like blurred vision.

I do get sleepy but it may just be psychological, since pain often makes me just want to sleep.

I also use Buscopan

for minor abdominal cramps which come along with my monthly period.

I bring it everywhere, and is stored with my make up just to be sure I won’t forget it especially when traveling.

My sisters use it for menstrual cramps as well, while my dad uses it to relieve ulcer pains.

My family trusts this product and we don’t have any complaints.

Buscopan

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261306173440330/k2311a0613/6.13.07