Olay Total Effects Anti Aging Moisturizer
  • But if what the ad says is true, then it should cost more if it really is the fountain of youth
  • I don't have the greasy problem with Olay
  • I've been using it for a month now, and I've noticed a lot of changes

• by Honey
      I saw the commercial on TV and was brainwashed into buying this product. After seeing dozens of ads a day, I finally thought of trying it. After all, my sisters recommend it. It’s pretty expensive, about 650 pesos for a moisturizing cream.

But if what the ad says is true, then it should cost more if it really is the fountain of youth. I rub it on my face every evening before I

go to sleep, and in the morning under my make up. It doesn’t feel greasy, and that surprised me.

Because most moisturizers make your face look really oily. I don’t have the greasy problem with Olay. I don’t have to use another moisturizer, since Olay Total Effects is already a moisturizer.

It has sunscreen, but only SPF 15, which is good because I spend a lot of time under the sun. It doesn’t smell like chemicals, in fact it has a light fragrance that lingers even if you put on make up. I’ve been using it for a month now, and I’ve noticed a lot of changes.

I’m already in my late 20s, and this is the time when we notice aging skins like wrinkles, age spots and skin discoloration. During the first week, I noticed that the age spots as well as the other blemishes ...

• Olay Total Effects Anti Aging Moisturizer
      have lightened. My skin tone was better, not at all grayish anymore.

My face became rosy. In a month, I noticed that the wrinkles on my eyes were gone. My face was indeed firmer, like I was a teenager again.

My sisters said that I’m at the right age to start using anti aging creams because the signs are still very subtle. Once I reach my 30’s it’ll be harder to get rid

off. To be honest, my sisters look younger than me.

They’ve been using Olay Total Effects far longer. The eldest has been using it for at least half a year now, and she does look younger. Before I started using Olay Total Effects, other people thought I was about my eldest sister’s age.

Err, that’s 5 years older than my real age. Now, I don’t get that insult. They all know I’m the youngest.

Sharmila says :

Hi, am 32 years old… my skin is a dry one… and too sensitive suggest me… which one is better for me… antiageing or spf…

Galega says :

You can use SPF at any time. That should not create any issues even for a sensitive skin. And, it is suitable only when you have any problems in the Sun Exposure.

You can use anti ageing cream, as you are already 32 years old. Olay Total Effects Anti Aging Cream is very good in this category. You should just ensure to go for patch test/anti allergy test before going ahead. It is perfectly suitable for dry skin.

noor says :

i hav pimples on my face which leave dark spots how to get rid out of it is oly total effects effective for my skin nd i hav enven skin tone thanks

Galega says :

I won’t suggest you to use Olay Total Effects Cream in the given condition. In fact, you are having pimple related scars. That is quite easy to handle. Use Contractubex ointment for few days and you should get positive result.

smita says :

i have facial hair which i usually remove by waxing rest of my skin is still ok but my cheeck elbow and my nose had large pores and the skin looks too dry too …..i tot of using olay moisturizser with spf15 UV protectuion for sensitive skin as my skin is too sentive any suggestions for this ?

Galega says :

Smita, you are an Indian and I would suggest you to try Roop Mantra Cream to tackle the current problem of dryness and pores over your skin. This cream is widely available in India and you should find it at any retail cosmetic stores.

cutefriend says :

did it changes the colour?

Galega says :

It is an anti ageing cram and intended to cure age related skin issues, like wrinkles and dark circles, among others. It won’t change the color of the skin where it is applied.

ANWAR says :

26 MALE MY SKIN OILY IN SUMMER DRY IN WINTER I LOOKING ANTI AGING MOISTURIZER CREAM FOR ME TO LOOK MORE YOUNGER HEALTHY FACED THANX U

Galega says :

Anti Ageing Cream, like Olay Total Effects, should not be used before 30 years of age. At this age, the skin problem you are having isn’t age related. You should rather use a good moisturizer available in the market.

Aprilandres04 says :

re : I’ve been using it for a month now, and I’ve noticed a lot of changes
First it actually makes your skin soft but it does not make your skin go whiter. While im using this product my acne got smoother but it still there

Galega says :

Yes, this Olay product has many benefits. But, it may not make the skin whiter. That is something even manufacturer doesn’t claim. It improves elasticity, relieves dryness, deeply conditions skin, brightens dull skin, evens skin tone, smooths rough skin and minimizes the appearance of fine lines.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311306173430330/k2311a0613/6.13.07