Lipton Green Tea
  • My mom was with me, and she said that it had the best taste among the other brands

• by Honey
      I’ve been having some constipation problems because of my ulcer medications and the doctor advised I drink tea instead of coffee. Green tea is best he said, because it helps the digestive system as well as works as an antioxidant. So after 30 minutes of going back and forth the ‘tea’ aisle in the grocery store, I finally decided on Lipton Green Tea.

My mom was with me, and she said that it had the best taste among the other brands. It costs about 53 pesos

per box, which has about 10 tea bags in it.

The minute I got home, I heated some water and dumped the tea bag into the cup. When my tongue could bear the heat, I took a zip and almost spit it right back into the cup.

Gross, I know. It tasted like dried grass.

I knew tea wasn’t supposed to taste good, but I had no idea it could taste that bad. I had some honey in the fridge, so I put about 1 tablespoon ...

• just to be sure.

It tastes great when sweetened, but on it’s own it doesn’t taste that good. After drinking a cup, I was sweating like crazy, I don’t know if it’s from the afternoon summer heat.

About an hour after drinking, I finally had the urge to go to the bathroom and move my bowel. I drink tea every morning now, instead of coffee.

It has the same effects; I feel energized, I can move my bowel, I don’t feel bloated, it wakes me up.

Although I’ve heard that coffee also has antioxidants, I feel it’s healthier to drink tea because it’s all natural.

With coffee, I have to put some coffee creamer, but with tea, I just put some honey. I don’t really know it Lipton Green Tea has helped with detoxifying my body, but it certainly has helped me with my digestive problems.

On it’s own it doesn’t taste really great, so if you want to try out this tea you may need some sweeteners to make it bearable to drink.

Lipton Green Tea

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271306173420330/k2311a0613/6.13.07