Asus PRO31J Laptop
  • On a more fasionable side, the Asus comes in a very pretty silver, with a large black keyboard (with generous keys), a silver touch-screen for a mouse, and a thin, sleek design

• by Ruriko
      I recently was playing a game on my old laptop when my dog, in a hyper mood, jumped up onto my lap, jumping all over the keys, and ultimately pulling them all out with her long nails. This incited me to purchase my new laptop, the Asus PRO31J Laptop.

I was surprised quickly at how

easy to use this laptop is, as well as how hardy the parts are.

The laptop includes a 1.

3 megapixel camera inbuilt into the top of the screen, allowing fast and easy chats over MSN or any other personal IM people may use.

With the 2 gigabytes of memory, Windows Vista, which came installed ...

• on the computer, runs smoothly and quickly, and I never have any problems with slow internet connection, or the hassle of the laptop “Thinking” for long periods of time due to the lack of sufficient memory.

The battery life, which is well over 3 hours without mains power when switched to ‘battery saving’ mode, is

phenomenal.

On a more fasionable side, the Asus comes in a very pretty silver, with a large black keyboard (with generous keys), a silver touch-screen for a mouse, and a thin, sleek design.

Overall, I am extremely pleased with the Asus brand, as it has proved reliable, sleek and hardy, as well as efficient, in my day to day life.

Humberto says :

hey, i also have a asus pro31J Seires lp. However, mine came with only 1gb of RAM. when i bought it, the sales man told me how much i could upgrade to, but i dont remember if he said that i supports up to 3 or 4 gbs. And the user manuel is hopeless and useless. One would expect to find that sort of info in there.. but its not there as far as i have read plz let me know how much i can upgrade to. Thanks.

Jules Li says :

This model supports up to 2 GB of memory.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631306173400330/k2311a0613/6.13.07