Heli USA Las Vegas Night Flight
Las Vegas, McCarren airport
  • It was an experience that I'll never forget and cost only $79 which was a very reasonable price when compared to the competition

• by Elizabeth Zanelli
      If you ever go to Las Vegas you’re never going to get bored, that’s for sure. There’s just too much to see and do there but if you want to do something different that you’ll aways remember then give ‘Heli USA’ a call and book up one of their ‘Night Strip Helicopter Tours’.

It was an experience that I’ll never forget and cost only $79 which was a very reasonable price when compared to the competition.

I initially booked

a place on the internet and once confirmed I was told to be outside my hotel at certain time.

I was then picked up at the time I was told and taken in a luxury van to a section of McCarren airport that was full of private jets and helicopters.

At ‘Heli USA’s’ office I was booked in, weighed, told the saftey procedures and given a glass of champagne.

I was then taken to a waiting helicopter which I ...

• was initially nervous about getting in but once I was told that the pilots at ‘Heli USA’ were all ex-military and had thousands of hours of air-time I felt more confident and forgot about my worries.

I was pleasantly surprised at how smooth flying in a small five seat helicopter was as I had been worrying beforehand about feeling sick if it moved around too much.

Seeing Las Vegas from the air was an unbelievable sight that I’ll never

forget, it looked like a scene from a science fiction movie.

All I could do for the 15 minutes it took for the helicopter to do a circuit of the strip from the Mandalay Bay to Downtown was to look out of the window in awe at what must be the most beautiful city in the world at night.

When we landed we were taken back to our hotels in what was a perfectly executed operation from begining to end.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381206173170330/k2311a0612/6.12.07