Kodak z710 camera
  • It is easy to use and for the price it is a good camera, but if I were to buy again I would spend the extra 50 bucks to get the stabilizer feature

• by Tom
      The zoom is great and so is the lcd feature. It takes very vibrant pictures when you get it right.

Several modes allow you to take pictures in different settings

but that is standard on digital cameras these days.

The fact that it does not have the stabilizer feature makes it extremely difficult to get clear pictures consistently.

The pop up flash is a nuisance and does not always pop up automatically so you have to do it manually.

There are pros and cons to this.

It offers a variety ...

• Kodak z710 camera
      of features that I don’t use on the camera sucha ss sorting pictures by favorites, size, etc.

I do all of that once they are downloaded on to my computer.

It is easy to use and for the price it is a good camera, but if I were to buy again I would spend the extra 50 bucks to get the stabilizer feature.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431206173020330/k2311a0612/6.12.07