Gillette Venus Breeze  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found this much quicker than having to lather up and shave
  • The shave only seems to last for 1 day and with a 4th blade I think they could extend the amount of time the fresh shave last
  • Overall, I just do not find the $11.00 that I paid for it to be cost effective

• by Cee Peterson
      I recently tried the all-new Gillette Venus Breeze. I have always been a Gillette Razor fan. This has gone back to the time of their first double bladed female razor with a colored handle. When I saw they launched a new product I just had to try it out. What is different about this one? It has a shave gel bar above and below the three blades.

I was fairly hesitant to try this due to my sensitive skin but I was determined to try something different. To my good fortune it

did not irritate my skin at all. The pros: 1. It saves a lot of time.

I found this much quicker than having to lather up and shave. 2. You do not have to pay the added expense of buying shave gel and a razor. The Cons: 1.

The shave gel bar is not thick enough. I consider myself an average size woman. I am 5 foot 9 and 200 lbs. I was only able to get 2 shaves before the gel bar ran out.

It is also ...

• very uncomfortable to use, as this is getting low. It felt like it was scratching my skin. 2. When you use shave gel there is a visible marker were you have shaved.

Without this it is a little more difficult to find spots you may have missed. 3. They do not fit in the regular Gillette Razor holder. Due to the larger head on this razor you have to swap out the razor holder that you have in the shower.

I would like to make a couple recommendations to make this

product better. 1. A larger shave bar. 2.

Make a combination with the vibrance to make this razor vibrate. This helps to pull the hairs up and keeps you legs smoother longer. 3. I would also like to see a 4th blade added.

The shave only seems to last for 1 day and with a 4th blade I think they could extend the amount of time the fresh shave last. Overall, I just do not find the $11 that I paid for it to be cost effective. I will go back to my $9 vibrance razor and $2 can of shave gel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311206172960330/k2311a0612/6.12.07