Orly Nail Defense
  • I've always had a problem with nail biting, so when I decided to stop this nasty habit I knew I would need plenty of help
  • I've almost finished the bottle, but it's really cheap and when I find one in the Philippines I will definitely buy the product again

• by Honey
      I’ve always had a problem with nail biting, so when I decided to stop this nasty habit I knew I would need plenty of help. Because of my nail biting, may nails have become brittle and usually break off before they even become long enough to get a decent manicure.

It was my sister who bought me Orly Nail Defense when she went

to Hong Kong.

She just saw it in a store and thought that it would help me grow my nails.

I use Orly Nail Defense as a coat for my nails; it works much like a transparent nail polish.

It has a glossy finish, but I can still buff it into a matte finish with nail buffers so it doesn’t look to shiny.

...

• I would apply it right after taking a bath every morning.

And after a week, I saw visible signs of stronger nails.

The ends of my nails don’t chip off easily anymore, and they don’t split.

It’s been a month and although my nails have grown longer, I still use the product.

I just bring it along to the salon when I go

get a manicure.

And did I mention that it works great for toenails too.

Yup, although my toenails are quite strong, they sometimes chip off.

With Orly Nail Defense that doesn’t happen, even if I bump my toes into my office desk.

I’ve almost finished the bottle, but it’s really cheap and when I find one in the Philippines I will definitely buy the product again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311206172820230/k2311a0612/6.12.07