1983 Volkswagen Rabbit Pickup
1.0
  • The best part is I don't have to cook up more cash to top up the diesel, it runs like magic, and the fuel falls slowly

• by missy
      Dont be surprised to know that there has been a Volkswagen truck. There are a few indeed, but rare. But, I came to know of it, since my grandpa drives this.

It is quite and old truck, but holds up well. 1983 is the year, and this Volkswagen truck uses diesel all the way.

It is a great save for drivers on the move, and my grandpa is a very thrifty man, so he loves this truck. And one more thing, you know how elderly people tend to stick to one

thing till the thing crashes? That�s my grandpa, but to give him some credit, I must say that driving this Rabbit Pickup is a breeze, and it really tests your knowledge on manual transmission and maneuvering it on corners and bends.

I had the chance, of course, and my boyfriend followed along one fine day, when I visited my grandpa and grandma. I drove this Rabbit Pickup to buy some herbs in the city, and my boyfriend followed me.

My grandpa lives I a rural place, and there are lots of mud and ...

• gravels along the way. The Pickup took in well, and I was getting the idea that I was driving on an outdoor trip or something.

We kept bouncing on our seats, and laughed like mad. It was like in a circus or something.

The best part is I don’t have to cook up more cash to top up the diesel, it runs like magic, and the fuel falls slowly. The ride back home was also full of bumpy roads, and my boyfriend was the one driving.

I must say that this

pickup is for cute rides where you just want a laugh with your loved ones. There was one time where the tire got stuck in the mud, and we revved up the engine.

Then, to no avail, I had to soak my boot in the mud, and push the truck from behind, and then it was possible to move. Last but not least, there is a cute V logo at the back of the truck, and hey, that is a rare sight.

I give it some credit for holding on till now though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91106172530830/k2311a0611/6.11.07