1999 Lexus RX 300  » Cars  »
  • It is the one of the best car that I have tested drive on, and on occasional days where I need to load up on groceries and go picnic or barbecue, I just borrowed Lexus RX 300 from my cousin, Danny
  • I love the interior soft leather finishing touches, and I love the fact that this car is 'taller' and bigger than most SUVs out there, and definitely standing taller than a sports car say a coupe like

• by missy
      I would pretty much say that 1999 Lexus RX 300 is the type of car that I would categorize as truck + car. It is the one of the best car that I have tested drive on, and on occasional days where I need to load up on groceries and go picnic or barbecue, I just borrowed Lexus RX 300 from my cousin, Danny. Danny and Lorna are siblings.

If you have read my other reviews, you would be sure to find Lorna, and she is an elder sister to the cute, Danny. I am not sure up till now

why Danny chooses a 1999 Lexus to brand his, but after some drives, some outings and spending time with this car, I realize why Danny, a guy chooses an SUV power-drive of this Lexus RX 300.

There was one a time when Danny used the airbag, and he was so protected from a gruesome accident. He told me to be careful, and not to over drive or drink and drive.

Well, first of all, I tend to over drive sometimes, and secondly, I don’t drink. So, driving this Lexus is a joy, and I must say that the truck cum ...

• luxury car function really gets to me.

I love the interior soft leather finishing touches, and I love the fact that this car is ‘taller’ and bigger than most SUVs out there, and definitely standing taller than a sports car say a coupe like. Ha, I love it when I’m driving out there on the highway, and I feel like a king or queen of the road.

The air-conditioner of this car spreads out not only to the driver and the passenger in front, but to the back seat people as well. There’s comfortable leg room for persons sitting behind, and

my aunt’s baby stroller could even fit at the back compartment of this luxurious car.

The rear seats could be folded to give more storage room too, and I call this Lexus my Transformer. When I want to get all va va voom sexy, I just don a surfer shirt and pants, and drive along the beach, with my hommies.

Now, you get the impression why Lexus is a darling amongst people out there, including me? But, to own one is pretty expensive. But once you own it, don’t let it go.

It is a champion car, but not for speed, alright.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91106172480730/k2311a0611/6.11.07