2006 Hyundai Sonata
1.5
  • Next reason that I dislike driving this Sonata is the fact that it has some controls that are pretty much hard to reach

• by missy
      I tried my best to like 2006 Hyundai Sonata, but I can’t. I was just reminded so much of how this car make is the exact carbon copy of a Honda Accord. Maybe I am just biased against Hyundai make cars, I am not sure.

But my feelings are not so biased on a Hyundai Matrix. So, you can’t possibly say that I hate Hyundai make cars, right?

Being a carbon copy is the main reason.

Next reason that I dislike driving this

Sonata is the fact that it has some controls that are pretty much hard to reach. I was trying out the manual transmission, and I had difficulty changing gears.

Now, I am not an expert in driving a manual car, but then, I don’t have problems changing gears. So, I am not sure why the Hyundai Sonata version 2006 has problems with me.

Apart from that, I dislike so much the grey dull color that I was driving at that time. Since it wants ...

• to be a carbon copy of Accord, it certainly does not drive as fast as Accord.

So, that makes me wonder. Like I have said, I have tried so much to win praises for this South Korea make car, but I just can’t find any.

The plastic on this car looks cheap as well. Not only Accord, but Toyota Camry matches up way better than this Sonata as well.

I haven’t been on the acceleration part though. I am not sure why I

need a bit extra handling on the throttle.

It seems like the car is not understanding that I would want to speed up or something. It also mistook my intention when I wanted to drop down gear, and the engine gave me a funny sound.

I would say perhaps the pedals are harsh? Not sure. Last and least, I would try to give the 2007, should there be any, a better revised review, but for now, I just can’t comment praises.

I feel bad.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91106172440730/k2311a0611/6.11.07