Microsoft Virtual Pc 2007  » Software  »
  • While looking for a solution to this problem I was able to find one of the best programs I have used in a long time
  • I definitely recommend this program to anyone who needs two operating systems on one computer without having to dual boot

• by angel705
      I have a Windows Vista computer and am very pleased with it. However, I am starting to notice that some of the programs I use on a daily basis are not compatible.

They sometimes operate strangely or do not function

at all.

While looking for a solution to this problem I was able to find one of the best programs I have used in a long time.

Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 allows you to keep your existing operating system and ...

• then create a virtual hard drive for whatever software or program you would like to try.

This allows you to test other programs or operating systems without making a permanent change to your hard drive.

I was able to load

my version of Windows Xp Home on my virtual hard drive and then run all the programs that gave me issues.

I definitely recommend this program to anyone who needs two operating systems on one computer without having to dual boot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301106172370730/k2311a0611/6.11.07