Viewsonic 19 inch widescreen LCD  » Electronics  »
  • I'm just waiting for my dad to buy a bigger one so I can bring the 19' to my house

• by Honey
      The computer in my parent’s house is probably the most used because it’s the only pc that my nieces and nephews can install any game they want. Their parents have prohibited them from installing any more games, as the kids have already broken a number of hard drives. My parents indulge their grandkids to the point of spoiling them, as will most grandparents.

So when my eldest nephew told my dad that the monitor was so small it was making his headache, my dad bought the biggest monitor available in the store. Just

so his grandchildren will have a wonderful time playing games and spending more time at their home.

He bought the Viewsonic 19′ LCD for a whooping 11,400 pesos, that’s about $250. You can imagine our shock when he brought it home and asked my brother to plug it in.

Now their house is jam packed with kids, waiting in line to play their games. The noise has made me retreat to the comfort of my own house, far from their fighting, wailing and complaining.

Add to the fact that the LCD has built ...

• in speakers that make the sounds even louder. They just can’t get enough of that darned computer, especially now that they have a wider view of what they’re playing.

I’ve even seen them watch a whole season of Pokemon, all 64 episodes. They spent all afternoon, lying down in front of the LCD.

And they weren’t even complaining that their eyes were hurting, like they would after watching TV all day. Some had blankets and pillows, while the others put the big sofa in front of the pc.

Talk about home theater, the

little ones are truly enjoying the new monitor. I even saw the twins moving the LCD around, amazed that it had a swivel and making zooming sounds that made my mom laugh.

Ofcourse, us kids complain that the grandkids spend too much time at their house, but that’s just the way my parents like it. I guess it was a well spent $250, especially since the kids seem to be enjoying and using it a lot.

I’m just waiting for my dad to buy a bigger one so I can bring the 19′ to my house.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161106172260730/k2311a0611/6.11.07