Pringles~Thai Sweet Chilli Flavour  » Food  »
  • I found Pringles new taste in the supermarket
  • From my experience, the first time I tasted it, I felt a litte bit sour, but I felt better when I ate the second piece and so on
  • I like some kind of the potato chips with strong taste that I can't control to eat it all and the smell can stay in the mouth after that

• by phoebeksl
      I found Pringles new taste in the supermarket. It may come to the market for a period of time, but I just bought it yesterday.

It called Thai Sweet Chilli Flavour,how it tastes? If you are a fans of Pringles, then you may know the taste of SOUR CREAM

and ONION and BBQ, the Thai Sweet Chilli Flavour just between both of them, it has strong taste than SOUR CREAM and ONION, but less taste than BBO flavour.

From my experience, the first time I tasted it, I felt a litte bit sour, but I felt better ...

• when I ate the second piece and so on.

I like some kind of the potato chips with strong taste that I can’t control to eat it all and the smell can stay in the mouth after that.

But my friend doesn’t like it, He thinks that the

taste is too strong that he has to drink a lot of water.

If you’re interested to taste new thing, it is one of your choice.

Just taste it, if you don’t like it, buy the other one.

Different people may have different tastes, this is just my opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27211117221230/k2311a1121/11.21.05