The Dark Is Rising by Susan Cooper

• by missy
      A Horn Book Award title called The Dark Is Rising, written by Susan Cooper, is definitely an interesting read, by far. I love reading books of any genre at all, as long as it is interesting and nice.

This book is about fantasy that may or may not interest readers.

Well, I am not a big fan of fantasy, but I enjoy reading it tremendously.

It is something like your ‘Lord of The Rings’ kind of magic book, where dark versus light, evil versus good.

This story features the battle between Dark and Light, and I will not divulge on ...

• which side wins in the end.

The Dark forces are getting stronger by the day, and the forces of the Light must try to defeat these emerging Dark forces.

There are some objects of power that must be collected, and it is so interesting to read about the quests, journey and

so hence and so forth.

Merriman Lyon is one of the main characters, and the story is mainly set in a modern day England.

I really have a wild fantasy imagination revolving all these characters, and I was reminded of my childhood days reading books from Disney.

I love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171106172180730/k2311a0611/6.11.07