Fantasia/2000 movie  » Movies  »
  • I brought both of my 2 darling cousins to watch this IMAX movie, and since both of them are 4 and 3 years respectively, they giggled throughout the movie, and really enjoyed it so much

• by missy
      The IMAX movie Fantasia/2000 was a blast with my little cousins. I brought both of my 2 darling cousins to watch this IMAX movie, and since both of them are 4 and 3 years respectively, they giggled throughout the

movie, and really enjoyed it so much.

My most favorite scene, even though I am not a kid, would be the flamingos with the yo-yos.

They really made me crack with laughter and my cousins giggled and laughed so ...

• much.

They really enjoy Disney characters like the famous Daisy and Donald Duck, some butterflies, toy soldier, Mickey Mouse, and not forgetting the cute flamingos.

Every scene was introduced by Steve Martin, and there were also celebrities like Bette

Midler and Penn and Teller.

Though this movie is pretty short, about 1 and a half hours, the kids and I really enjoyed ourselves so much, especially the animation effects.

I didn�t know that being a kid was so much fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111106172090730/k2311a0611/6.11.07