Everest movie  » Movies  »
  • It was a really fascinating and breathtaking experience watching the movie Everest on Imax

• by missy
      It was a really fascinating and breathtaking experience watching the movie Everest on Imax. I watched it a few days back with a couple of old school friends, and two of us got teary eyed on some scenes of the movie.

This is a very moving, inspiring and the views are truly very

beautiful and I feel like I want to go there and experience very moment of it.

It also featured the really deep wrenching account of the 1996 tragic Rob Hall expedition, which was a failure.

That part got me all teary eyed and all.

This movie is about a group of passionate mountain climbing people, who made their journey on the Everest.

The movie was set ‘coincidentally’ to the fact that they also came across Rob Hall’s group.

There were some sad and disturbing scenes, since this group was making their way about the same time as Rob Hall’s group, so, there was one of the ...

• Everest movie
      members of Rob Hall who had been dead and left in the vicious storms.

My heart really went out.

Not only that, there were also radio conversations of Rob Hall and his pregnant wife back in New Zealand, and most of the people wept upon hearing the radio conversations, moment before his death.

I really appreciate life of my loved ones around me, after watching this movie.

I really appreciate my family, boyfriend, friends and relatives.

I can’t imagine me being in that kind of situation, where I am all panicky and stuff, and won’t be able to see them again.

My heart really went out to this movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111106172070730/k2311a0611/6.11.07