Pitfall:The Lost Expedition game  » Games  »
  • I had a lot of fun with this game, a very intense experience indeed
  • One also have to consider the time pressure, when it's all about getting to the treasure before anyone else does
  • The Lost Expedition is the most interesting and enjoying adventure pc game I ever laid my hands on

• by limonar
      Pitfall is the name of a treasure hunter you assume the identity of in this platform adventure game. What you are to do is simple: find every treasure hidden in the world before your competitors do.

You will get to explore every inch of the obscure parts of the earth;

from the deepest rainforests around the amazon to the icy mountains of antarctis.

This is a true adventure, the definition of the word itself.

I had a lot of fun with this game, a very intense experience indeed.

These adventure games have a tendency of being too naive and simple.

...

• Pitfall is something completely different.

We have numerous different levels to work our way through, all challenging in their on special little way.

One also have to consider the time pressure, when it’s all about getting to the treasure before anyone else does.

What perhaps isn’t too great about Pitfall

is the graphical part.

Not only have we seen the measures of it before, we’ve seen it countless times.

But even if I take that into consideration, I still have to say Pitfall: The Lost Expedition is the most interesting and enjoying adventure pc game I ever laid my hands on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28211117201130/k2311a1121/11.21.05