1994 Chevy Cavalier  » Cars  »

• by Tina Starkey
      Many years ago my husband and I financed a 1994 Chevy Cavalier. We thought that it was a wonderful car and worth $14,000 it came to with taxes etc. As years went

by this car went through two starters, a heater core, gaskets, and then of course breaks, tires, oil pan etc. We spent a lot of money on repairs and maintenance for this ...

• car and by the time it was paid off and we owned it the car was on its last legs…errr tires… I did however; find that it was a good car to
        drive. It was quite and it’s a nice looking vehicle. It’s comfortable to sit in and will legally sit five. Besides all the things that kept breaking down I really did like the car.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91006171890430/k2311a0610/6.10.07