Bellsouth - The New AT&T  » General services  »
2.0
  • I've been a customer with this company since 1988
  • However, the down time is very little for technical issues unless it rains
  • Compared to what my relatives in town get with Vonage and Cable phone bundles we are truly being ripped off just because they won't spend a little money to update our phone lines

• by Lillith Winters
      I’ve been a customer with this company since 1988. I’ve watched it go from Southern Bell to BellSouth and now to AT&T.

Every year it costs more to maintain my phone services and I seem to get less and

less.

We are 3 miles from town and still have to deal with lines so old that they crack and pop for a week after a rain.

They don’t even run DSL to our area and the dial-up they offer ...

• is beyond slow.

However, the down time is very little for technical issues unless it rains.

For two phone lines, unlimited long distance, all the calling features and dial-up we pay about $155 a month.

Compared to what my

relatives in town get with Vonage and Cable phone bundles we are truly being ripped off just because they won’t spend a little money to update our phone lines.

Worst part is…No competition, so no alternatives.

You either pay it or do without.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 251006171880430/k2311a0610/6.10.07